Caregiver Volunteers of Central Jersey
is powered by people like you.
See how volunteers make a difference every day through our programs and services. To sign up and become a volunteer.
So thankful to Impact 100 Jersey Coast for creating this beautiful mission video highlighting the expansion of our Alzheimer's Respite and Music services into Monmouth County. This would not have been Possible without their generous financial support. Looking forward to serving more families living with dementia in 2020!!!! THANK – YOU!
Posted by Caregiver Volunteers of Central Jersey – CVCJ on Monday, November 25, 2019
If you have 5 minutes a week or 5 hours a month you can be a Caregiver Volunteer!
There is never a minimum time requirement to volunteering. We ask that you donate your time and talent to whatever level you feel comfortable.
We strive to match our volunteers to provide services close to where you live, so there is less travel time and more quality time with one of our frail elderly clients.
Keep scrolling to learn more about volunteering with Caregiver Volunteers of Central Jersey!
Share your time and talents.
Volunteers can choose to devote their time to any of our services and even as part of our Fundraising Team.
If you enjoy interacting with people and looking for a way to give back, become a volunteer with Caregiver Volunteers of Central Jersey.
Below are the programs we offer that you can be a part of:
- Caregiver Canines®
- Respite Care
- Medical Transportation
- Grocery Shopping
- Friendly Visits
- Alzheimer’s Respite Care
- Multicultural Outreach
- Veterans to Veterans
Visit our programs to find out the types of tasks our volunteers help with.
Caregiver Volunteers of Central Jersey sponsors 3 major fundraising events annually and a variety of events specific to designated services we provide. To be most effective, we need volunteers on our Fundraising Team. Volunteers are encouraged to sign up for an event that “speaks to them.”
FAQs about Volunteering
- Select one date from the Caregiver Volunteers of Central Jersey Volunteer Orientation Schedule and notify our office by calling 732.505.2273 or email email@example.com when you plan to attend. We will confirm the date and time with you.
- At the session, you will learn about our organization, review each service, learn what to expect and what we expect of our volunteers. You will also select how and when you wish to volunteer.
Our special volunteers are your friends and neighbors who are motivated because they are:
- Compassionate people who share a responsibility for others.
- People with a genuine concern for seniors, veterans, and caregivers.
- Trained men, women, young adults and youth who can give non-medical support to the homebound.
- Neighbors helping neighbors.