Thank you for all you do.
Please remember to do the following:
- Check your email and voice mail for messages from CVCJ.
- Submit your volunteer hours monthly.
- Of course, if you ever have a question about volunteering, your assignment or your care receiver, please call us at 732.505.2273 or the Monmouth office at 732.876.3900. Alternatively, feel free to contact your local congregational coordinator. If you don’t know your coordinators name, let us know and we can help you with that, too!
- Check us out on Facebook for news, photos, and event updates!
- Check out Caregiver Canines® Facebook page too!
Caregiver Volunteers of Central Jersey would like to thank you for your contribution to our community and the difference you make for our seniors!
Caregiver Volunteer Heroes
When Pat joined Caregiver Volunteers of Central Jersey in 1999, she had recently retired as a social...
Catherine and Bob Lauten – Mutual friends lead to a life together
"Catherine, Mike needs a date for a party on New Year's Eve. Will you go with him?” her friend...