We ❤ our congregations!
All of us here at Caregiver Volunteers of Central Jersey would like to express our heartfelt gratitude for the continuous support you provide to our organization.
Without your congregation’s dedication, our mission of providing free supportive services to the frail to older adults living in Ocean and Monmouth Counties, enabling them to live independently and with dignity in their own homes would truly be impossible. Thank you.
Monthly Newsletter or Bulletin Insert
Click here or right-click on the image below and choose “Save File As…” to download this graphic for use in your congregation’s materials and social media (P.S. – Don’t forget to tag us!).
As a service provider, we get a lot of information about different resources available. We thought we would share any that could be of interest to you or your parishioners. Please check back regularly for new resources.
- Adult Medical Daycares set to reopen
- Residential Emergency Rental Assistance Program
- The Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP/HEAP) remains open for a limited time!
- Lyft is Offering Free Rides to Vaccine Appointments
- Stay in the know, information on current CoVid SCAMS aimed at Seniors.
- Any Senior needs help scheduling a vaccine appointment call the NJ Health Hotline 856-249-7007.
Congregation Quick Referral
Do you know an older adult in Ocean or Mercer County who needs some extra support?
Please fill out the form and Bobbi from our office will reach out to you shortly.
Latest News from CVCJ
Caregiver Volunteers of Central Jersey is seeking qualified candidates for our Executive Director position. View or download the description below. Interested Candidates should send their resumes and cover letter to…