Our organization is comprised of very special and giving volunteers. We are thankful for all they do to help us bring our mission to life everyday. Below is everything you need to make your volunteering a breeze!
During the Orientation Session, you will:
- learn about our organization
- review each service
- learn what you can expect from our organization
- learn our expectations from our volunteers
Orientation isn’t just for new volunteers. If you’re an experienced volunteer and would like to join an Orientation Session as a refresher, you are welcome to join us. Thinking of “switching over” to volunteering for a new service and want some information? This is the place for you, too!
Unless otherwise noted, all sessions are held at the Toms River CVCJ Office: House of Hope, 253 Chestnut Street, Toms River, NJ
When you have chosen an Orientation Date that is convenient for you, please call 732. 505.2273 ext 211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know when you plan to attend.
New Volunteers: Please remember to bring your Drivers License with you to the orientation to facilitate our Drivers Abstract and background check on our volunteers.
Please remember to do the following:
- Check your email and voice mail for messages from CVCJ each week
- Submit your volunteer hours monthly
- Notify your coordinator if you are going to be away
Of course, if you ever have a question about volunteering, your assignment or your care receiver, please call us at 732.505.2273. Alternatively, feel free to contact your local congregational coordinator. If you don’t know your coordinators name, let us know and we can help you with that, too!
Submitting Your Volunteer Hours
You are the glue holding us together, without you and knowing your hours of volunteering, we could lose many of our grants and fundraising sources.
For your convenience, we offer many ways for you to submit your volunteering hours. Please choose one of the following ways:
- Submit your hours using the form below this list.
- Print the time sheet by clicking HERE. Complete it and mail it to us at 253 Chestnut Street, Toms River NJ 08753
- Print the time sheet by clicking HERE. Complete it and fax it to us 732.505.9445
- Email us your hours to email@example.com
If you have any questions about your hours, please call us at 732.505.2273 ext 211 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org