Our Special Events and Project Coordinator, Gina, began her journey with CVCJ in March 2002, making her our longest serving staff member.
Gina has a true passion for our agency and says that she has felt so connected to our mission since she first walked through our doors 15 years ago.
Fun facts about Gina:
- Her hobbies include exercising, reading and spending time with her husband and 2 boys.
- Her “happy” place is the beach and her favorite vacation was when she backpacked through Europe with her sister.
- Her favorite food is Thai and favorite restaurant is Siam Spice in Toms River.
- Being on time for appointments is really important to Gina and her pet peeves are people who are late and people who are disorganized.
- On her bucket list is taking a trip to Greece and exploring this beautiful country.